Wesley Gransden is the host of a new series called Management Talk and I was honoured to be his first guest the other week. Click on the image to hear his first show:
We had a different kind of chat about the good, bad and ugly of management and leadership, including the following themes:
- How do you manage your career?
- What have management and music got in common?
- Why does cognitive dissonance matter in business?
- How can you get the best out of people that are different to you?
- What can we learn from Sir Richard Branson and Clive Sinclair about innovation?
- What is mathematical creativity? How can we use it?
- Is everyone creative?
- How do leaders use emotional intelligence to create great results?
- What is a Brain Based Enterprise and who is doing this?
- What’s in the new edition of The Music of Business?
Listen in to Management Talk, grab a copy of the book and contact us to meet for a free consultation in London or by Skype. Later in the year we will be back on the show with our version of Desert Island Management Discs …