Here is our 1:1 interview with Barry Ainsworth, the man who engineered Bohemian Rhapsody as well as records for people as diverse as Otis Redding, Dusty Springfield, The Kinks, Rush, Deep Purple, Toyah, Yes, Jack Bruce, Hawkwind, Sooty !! and a very long list of music acts from the 1960’s and 70’s. Filmed and produced by Rory Gill, freelance film maker. Barry and I are available to give talks on aspects of working with precocious talents and extracting their genius with transferrable lessons for businesses who are interested in innovation and creativity.
To whet your appetite, in this film you will learn about:
- Working in Liverpool’s Cavern – birthplace of The Beatles
- Working with Frank and Nancy Sinatra
- Dealing with Monsters of Rock – Deep Purple, Cream
- Working with incendiary people – Lemmy, Punk Rock
- Innovation in music recording and production
- Working with Queen and dealing with perfectionists
So, please view the film, comment and share it widely.
If you enjoyed this article, try some of our other work: